The soles of poron foam shoes are made of poron foam material, which is light in weight and comfortable to wear, mostly used in sports shoes, leather shoes, sandals, and other soles.
Features of poron foam shoes sole:It' s very resilient. The poron is a type of thermoplastic with rubber elasticity. The presence of vinyl acetate in the poron molecule gives the molecular chain greater flexibility. Macroscopically, this manifests itself as a high degree of resilience. Because of its heat insulation, shockproof, excellent resilience, small compression deformation, and good weather resistance, it is widely used in the shoe industry. However, the mechanical strength, tear resistance, and peel resistance of poron foam is not good enough, which limits its use to some extent. The soles of poron foam shoes can be made in the range of thickness between 1mm and 50mm; and hardness between 18 and 80 degrees.
General Characteristics of the sole of poron foam shoes.
1. Strong plasticity: It can be processed into different colors and hardness performance products according to customer requirements.
2. Aesthetics: It is light in weight and has a variety of colors.
3. Good compatibility: it can be compounded, sealed, and highly elastic.
4. Strong safety, flame retardant, anti-static, shock-absorbing.
5. High environmental protection: non-toxic, non-polluting, pollution-free, degradable, recyclable.