are widely used in the shoe industry, health care, and special functions; they are generally divided into two models: the application insoles of the shoe industry application shoe factory and the market commodity type.
The insoles roughly include embroidered, bamboo charcoal insoles, winter boots insoles, heightening mats and so on. The insole used in the shoe industry is mainly to match the shoe outsole, midsole, and make corresponding shapes; according to the last bottom plate or panel, make a size board and make a corresponding shape. Market commodity insoles mainly refer to products that are sold directly as a commodity, designed by developers, and circulated on the market.
Notes on wearing insoles
1. For health care insoles, such as traditional Chinese medicine insoles, loofah insoles, bamboo charcoal insoles, such insoles should be changed frequently, and winter boots insoles should be kept dry.
2. For functional insoles, such as heightened insoles and shock-absorbing insoles, pay attention to the degree of comfort, with no discomfort as the standard.
3. For leather insoles, the leather will become rigid when worn for a long time, and it should be replaced frequently.
4. For insoles with special functions, such as antistatic insoles, avoid soaking with strong alkaline liquid when washing.
5. For orthopedic insoles, go to a regular hospital for consultation before using.